Buy it now!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011

I'm starting a new NaNoWriMo project today. My goal will be to make a (really) rough draft of Book 3, since I just drafted volume 1, and since volume 2 is already wrapped and ready for a full edit once I finish 1. I already had a loose outline of volume 3, which hasn't changed fundamentally since the new content for volume 1 emerged. I just made a few more notes to go with volume 1 and will be typing it up with the existing chapter one I had already completed. It'll give me the illusion of breaking out of the gate ahead, but I dunno if I'll have time to keep it up all month.

I have decided that with the small exception of wedding prep, a wedding and brief honeymoon, my November will be rather dull. I will be mostly alone all month, with the exception of the wedding week. So this month, I will try to finish the rough draft while simultaneously focusing on editing volume 1. If I spend a short time daily on each, I shouldn't have too much trouble keeping myself on task. I've put comics and illustrations on hold for the very creative purpose of diving into the content for a month. Let's see if I can avoid buckling...

I mean, I can win this NaNoWriMo thing, even if it kills me! Rawr!

Cuddles,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment