Buy it now!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Phase Two: What's the Counter Say About Her Word-Count-Level?

Yes, it is indeed OVER 9,000! Finally, I have a legitimate reason to say that. Now, I do believe that I'm a bit sleepy and slightly, well, off after clocking a word count close to two thousand tonight. (After a LONG afternoon of base-painting a mural for my future niece or nephew.) That'll account for the crazies that I'm feeling right now.

Apparently, my pep talks are getting a little over-dramatic, too. (Be inspired, Rebekah! Be VERY inspired!)

Writing is all about the euphoria of using horrible posture that will ruin my back and wrists to create something that will ruin my anonymity!

2 comments:

  1. Hah. I like that last bit.

    And I really do need to get on the ball writing. I know, I know, I know. I don't think I'll finish before mid-December, but, at this point, I'm cool with that. I'm mainly just trying to get in a habit of writing some every day.

    ReplyDelete